A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Hacker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Hacker, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hacker graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Hacker has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- John Randolph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian D Hacker MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Hacker practice?
- Dr. Brian Hacker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Hacker practices Anesthesiology near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Hopewell, VA and North Chesterfield, VA.
See Richmond Anesthesiologists.