A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Hainline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Hainline, Neurologist, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hainline
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Hainline Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Hainline, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hainline graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hainline has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Hainline MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian Hainline practice?
- Dr. Brian Hainline has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Hainline practices Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Neurologists and New Hyde Park Pain Management Doctors.