A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Hainline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Hainline, Neurologist, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hainline
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Hainline Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Hainline, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hainline graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hainline has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Hainline MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian Hainline practice?
- Dr. Brian Hainline has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Hainline practices Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Neurologists and New Hyde Park Pain Management Doctors.