A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Hale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Hale is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Hale, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- General Urology
- Laser Surgery
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sexual Disorders
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hale graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Hale has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Mease Countryside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Hale MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Brian Hale practice?
- Dr. Brian Hale has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Hale practices Urology near New Port Richey, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Harbor, FL and Tampa, FL.
See New Port Richey Urologists.