A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Halloran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Halloran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Halloran, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Carotid Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Halloran graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Halloran has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian G Halloran MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian G. Halloran practice?
- Dr. Brian Halloran has 8 office locations.
Dr. Brian Halloran practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saline, MI and Brighton, MI.
See Canton Surgeons.