A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. BRIAN HALLSTROM:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. BRIAN HALLSTROM is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. BRIAN HALLSTROM, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. HALLSTROM graduated from Boston University .
Dr. HALLSTROM has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. HALLSTROM accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. BRIAN HALLSTROM practice?
Dr. BRIAN HALLSTROM practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Hamburg, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons and Ann Arbor Orthopedic Surgeons.