A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Hallstrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Hallstrom is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Hallstrom, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hallstrom graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Hallstrom has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Hallstrom MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian Hallstrom practice?
- Dr. Brian Hallstrom has 5 office locations.
Dr. Brian Hallstrom practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, MI and Brighton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Orthopedic Surgeons.