A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Halpern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Halpern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Halpern, MD is board certified in Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Knee Injuries
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Halpern graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Halpern has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian C Halpern MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 30 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian C. Halpern practice?
- Dr. Brian Halpern has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Halpern practices Sports Medicine and Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Family Physicians and New York Neurologists.