A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Hamlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Hamlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamlin
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hamlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Hamlin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamlin graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hamlin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
- West Virginia University Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Reynolds Hamlin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian R. Hamlin practice?
- Dr. Brian Hamlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Hamlin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Surgeons.