A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Brian Hamlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Hamlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Hamlin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamlin graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hamlin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
- West Virginia University Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Reynolds Hamlin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian R. Hamlin practice?
- Dr. Brian Hamlin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Hamlin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bethel Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Morgantown, WV and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Bethel Park Surgeons.