A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Hannah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Hannah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hannah graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hannah has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Aria Health Bucks County Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hannah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Hannah practice?
Dr. Brian Hannah practices Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, General Practice, and Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Emergency Physicians, Philadelphia General Practitioners, and Philadelphia Pediatricians.