A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is non-practicing.
Learn more about Dr. Brian Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Hansen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Hansen, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Hansen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa
- Hancock County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Justin Hansen DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Hansen practice?
- Dr. Brian Hansen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Hansen practices Family Medicine near Hampton, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Mason City, IA.
See Hampton Primary Care Doctors.