The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian Harbrecht
Dr. Brian Harbrecht, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Louisville, KY, with other offices in Louisville, KY and Louisville, KY (and 1 other location). He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Trauma Surgery. Dr. Harbrecht is affiliated with University of Louisville Hospital, Jewish Hospital and Jewish Hospital - Louisville. Dr. Harbrecht has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian Harbrecht has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
Dr. Brian Harbrecht is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.