A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Hardaway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Hardaway is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hardaway
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hardaway Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Hardaway, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardaway graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Hardaway has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Navarro Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian William Hardaway MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brian W. Hardaway practice?
- Dr. Brian Hardaway has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Hardaway practices Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Lubbock, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.