A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Hardaway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Hardaway, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardaway graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Hardaway has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Navarro Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian William Hardaway MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brian W. Hardaway practice?
- Dr. Brian Hardaway has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Hardaway practices Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Lubbock, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.