A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Hardaway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Hardaway, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardaway graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Hardaway has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Navarro Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hardaway accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian W. Hardaway practice?
Dr. Brian Hardaway practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Hospitalist near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Corsicana, TX and Detroit, MI.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Cardiologists, and Dallas Hospitalists.