A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Hardy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Hardy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Hardy, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Undescended Testis (Cryptorchidism)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardy graduated from University Of Otago, Dunedin.
Dr. Hardy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hardy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian E. Hardy practice?
Dr. Brian Hardy practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.