A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Hardy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Hardy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Hardy, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Undescended Testis (Cryptorchidism)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardy graduated from University Of Otago, Dunedin.
Dr. Hardy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Eric Hardy MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Brian E. Hardy practice?
- Dr. Brian Hardy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Hardy practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.