inactive

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

September 10th, 2009
Never Again!!
This Dr., if that's what you want to call him is a complete incompetent jerk!! He didn't even try to diagnose my problem. Simply said, "if you would lose weight you wouldn't have this problem." Which was swelling so bad that I couldn't wear shoes. At the same time was telling me NOT to drink more than 20oz of water, per day. Anyone knows that to lose weight you have to drink more water! It turned out after switching Dr's that I was actually having an alergic reaction to a medication I was on. He made fun of me & didn't believe me when I told him I hadn't been eating, "cakes, cookies, ect" After going off the medication I immediately lost 30lbs. Every time I saw him, including once with my mom & 3 times with my husband asking for help, he would always ridicule me. He is a FRAUD!