Dr. Brian Hasley MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 8th, 2016
Incompetent, arrogant, miserable excuse for a doctor
Hasley saw my son for 4 years for a orthopedic condition of his lower extremities and we left angry every time we were there. We were of the understanding Hasley's true specialty was spine disorders though. My son spent years in inexplained pain that Hasley would just shrug off as not quite normal for his condition but he "looked" fine. He never spent more than a few minutes with us each visit and eventually told us that my sons unusual complaints and pain were in his head. We finally travelled out of State for another opinion (his condition is quite rare). Within 5 minutes the surgeon had actually listened to my son, took one extra xray and had a diagnosis of a very serious, progressive spinal disease that he has had since birth. In other words, he has had for all of the years Hasley (the spine specialist) disregarded us! Our doctor was at a loss for words as are we! And the only person suffering here is my poor little boy who no one would listen to! Do not put your child through this!!! FYI....have since talked with many other prior Hasley victims!! Just sad!

January 27th, 2014
Mom
Had a great experience with Dr Hasley!

December 5th, 2013
codys dad
This dr hasley falsely diognised my 3 yearold son with fiberouse dysplasis with just an exray. $70,000.00 and a bone samplelater it was found my son had a broken arm from birth. He was just trying to cover for his hospitals neglagence. Dr hasley I will contunue to report my sons story untill you get the couage to call me and make things right.