Dr. Brian Hasley Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Brian Hasley?

Pain

Posted on October 12th, 2017

He and his PA repetitively indicated that the pain my child experienced was either in her head or due to an over sensitized nerve. Was throwing CRPS out on the first visit! He was wrong. Her bone issue did not show up readily on the Xray views. However, at each appointment he was positive his original diagnosis was correct until the follow up testing I requested showed otherwise.

Incompetent, arrogant, miserable excuse for a doctor

Posted on September 8th, 2016

Hasley saw my son for 4 years for a orthopedic condition of his lower extremities and we left angry every time we were there. We were of the understanding Hasley's true specialty was spine disorders though. My son spent years in inexplained pain that Hasley would just shrug off as not quite normal for his condition but he "looked" fine. He never spent more than a few minutes with us each visit and eventually told us that my sons unusual complaints and pain were in his head. We finally travelled out of State for another opinion (his condition is quite rare). Within 5 minutes the surgeon had actually listened to my son, took one extra xray and had a diagnosis of a very serious, progressive spinal disease that he has had since birth. In other words, he has had for all of the years Hasley (the spine specialist) disregarded us! Our doctor was at a loss for words as are we! And the only person suffering here is my poor little boy who no one would listen to! Do not put your child through this!!! FYI....have since talked with many other prior Hasley victims!! Just sad!

Mom

Posted on January 27th, 2014

Had a great experience with Dr Hasley!

codys dad

Posted on December 5th, 2013

This dr hasley falsely diognised my 3 yearold son with fiberouse dysplasis with just an exray. $70,000.00 and a bone samplelater it was found my son had a broken arm from birth. He was just trying to cover for his hospitals neglagence. Dr hasley I will contunue to report my sons story untill you get the couage to call me and make things right.

Posted on September 11th, 2017