Dr. Brian Hass MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 15th, 2016
Gold medal performance
I have known Dr. A. and Dr. B. for over 25 years, since we were all surgical residents together. Having watched them operate and knowing the depth of their skill and training, there was no doubt that I was going to have them do my surgery when the time came. I could have gone anywhere. I personally know dozens of plastic surgeons that I trained with. But I made the decision to have them perform my surgery for 3 main reasons. In addition to being very knowledgeable of their surgical skills, i know that their personalities are genuine. They are always polite and pleasant, and know how to remain cool and calm under pressure (the hallmark of great surgeons). And the fact that they each specialize in their own area of expertise truly does give you an incredible 2-for-1 experience with superior results to be expected. I was told that the major reason people are unsatisfied with cosmetic surgery is because they enter with unrealistic expectations, and the results sometimes fall short of what the patient imagined. In my case, the results far exceeded my expectations. I have the great fortune to look 20 years younger than I did, but absolutely no one can tell I had any surgery, even after I tell them that I did. To achieve these kinds of results is absolutely where you want to be. I cannot recommend Drs. Brian and Andrea Hass more highly. I personally can vouch for the quality of their training and surgical abilities, and now I can personally vouch for the quality of their results. And it would not be fair of me to leave out the incredible office staff and the rest of their surgical team. My experience was a gold medal performance by all from the time I made my initial telephone call to the office. Their abilities and professionalism are unmatched. I hope everybody that sees Dr. A. and B has the same excellent outcome that I did. I could not recommend them more highly.

March 18th, 2016
A wonderful experience
Facelift with results exceeding expectations. His staff is warm and caring. De Hass's pre/post surgery protocol is strict and following his instructions assures great outcomes. I couldn't be more pleased with results .

May 29th, 2015
Terrible Experience..before and after photos looked same and after he redid the facelift I still could not tell I had had work done. Hired a girl right of school to insert anesthetic port into my hand and she could not find a vein and kept putting it into the bone which caused a lot of pain...she gave up in end and called in the anesthesiologist and she did it first go. Had eyes done by the wife and one lid is still droopy and odd from the other eye....did not last a year...The office cancelled my post op appointment and never rescheduled...terrible experience...would never recommend...very expensive too and you have to pay everything up front before surgery.

October 31st, 2008