A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Haycook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Haycook is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Haycook, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Haycook graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Haycook has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Flagler Hospital
- Outpatient Surgery Center of St. Augustine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Everett Haycook MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian E. Haycook practice?
- Dr. Brian Haycook has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Haycook practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Augustine, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Johns, FL.
See Saint Augustine Surgeons.