A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Heaps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Heaps is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Heaps graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Heaps has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Richard Heaps MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Brian R. Heaps practice?
- Dr. Brian Heaps has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Heaps practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Obstetricians & Gynecologists.