A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Heil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Heil, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Heil, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Body-Contouring after Massive Weight Loss
- Breast Implants Breast Implantation
- Breast Surgery Mammaplasty
- Eyelid surgery Blepharoplasty
Education & Awards
Dr. Heil graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Heil has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heil accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian V. Heil practice?
Dr. Brian Heil practices Plastic Surgery near Wexford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Butler, PA.
See Wexford Surgeons.