A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Heil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Heil, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Heil, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heil graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Heil has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Vassar Heil MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian V. Heil practice?
- Dr. Brian Heil has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Heil practices Plastic Surgery near Wexford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Butler, PA.
See Wexford Surgeons.