Dr. Brian Heil Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Brian Heil?

DISGUSTED WITH DR HEILS RESULTS! Awful, incompetent!

Posted on December 1st, 2016

I made initial appointments with this doctor and spent lots of time discussing procedures . One of them was lip implants which he promoted. However the results were ghastly, uneven and very restrictive with scarring, tightness and created tension and horrible consequences . Other procedures he did were very unsussessful . I woke up in agonizing pain from a procedure on my legs and they didn't give me pain meds until my liaison stepped in for me and demanded to see the dr. Who was already in surgery for another patient . I was left in unbearable pain. This is not a hospital setting but his own money making facility. I later realized how crucial it is to go to a hospital for any work. Never an outpatient place where the dr. Has absolute control.

ERY

Posted on December 1st, 2016

Awesome Surgeon

Posted on September 16th, 2016

Best Tummy Tuck and Breast Augmentation, my friend and neighbor had her Tummy Tuck else where and now she is so jealous of me because my scar is looks AMAZING. My breast look perfect. Doctor Heil is kind, caring and a perfectionist. I will be back for more care.

Amazing result and Doctor

Posted on August 27th, 2016

Amazing result, amazing doctor and very friendly staff. Highly recommend. The only negative is that you won't always see Dr Heil for your follow up appt after surgery.

Posted on March 14th, 2016

Awesome place wish I would have found them b4 I went to another horrible Doctor

Natural Plastic Surgery

Posted on January 7th, 2016

Dr Heil was recommended by my sister-in-law and i had my breast augmentation and tummy tuck done 2 months ago. I wanted to take the time to recommend this surgeon to any mother who is interested in gaining her confidence back after children. First, let me say how compassionate Dr Heil is. He listens very carefully and doesn't rush you out the door. From consultation to surgery which was done in his beautiful surgery center exceeded by expectations. My follow-up appointment was today with Zak and he was wonderful. Just as thoughtful and considerate as Dr Heil. What an amazing staff! And, my results are beautiful. Dr Heil has given me my body back after two kids. My breast implants look so natural and my tummy is starting to look "normal" again. I am so glad mys sister-in-law recommended Dr Heil. I want to share my recommendation to other moms in Pittsburgh. Dr Heil is fantastic! Natural-looking results he promised.

Dr. Heil

Posted on January 5th, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Heil to anyone looking for a highly capable Plastic Surgeon. What impressed me the most was how much time he took with me. Dr. Heil was very thorough and clearly explained the necessary procedure including the risk factors. The PA was very helpful in quickly returning one or two phone calls to answer additional questions that I had. The wait time was minimal and the waiting area was comfortable and relaxing. I would (without hesitation) schedule with Dr. Heil in the future.

He is one of the best surgeons

Posted on January 5th, 2016

I cannot express how grateful I am to Doctor Heil and his clinical staff. I am so pleased with my Face and Neck lift. He was always caring, compassionate and professional with me and my family from the beginning to the end. I was just in Wexford for my 1 year follow up and just had to write a review telling other women that Doctor Heil is the best! . Thank you, Doctor Heil, Zak, and Amanda for everything you did for me and my family.

Extremely Friendly Staff

Posted on November 5th, 2015

I felt very valued and very well taken care of. The staff was so warm and friendly. I have already referred 2 friends and Ill be back for sure

Can't get past rude reception

Posted on November 2nd, 2015

I did not see this doctor, although he came highly recommended so I am disappointed. I couldn't get past the receptionist. In fact she hung up on me. This was at the Wexford location. I filled out their online form and never heard a thing back. When I called to inquire the receptionist was extremely rude, she said there was no online form and I must be wrong. When I told her I was looking at the form as we spoke she hung up on me.

Excellent and Carin gSurgeon

Posted on October 9th, 2015

Doctor Heil cares about you as a patient. He spent so much time with me and my husband and explained my surgery in detail. Follow up care was excellent and his PAs are wonderful. I would highly recommend Doctor Heil.

Far from the best... look elsewhere.

Posted on September 9th, 2015

Not so good - all about himself, and unless you want to look odd then I'd go elsewhere. Misses many important details & overall is just not that good.