A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Heller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Heller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Heller, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Heller graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Heller has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mobile Infirmary
- North Baldwin Infirmary
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Heller practice?
Dr. Brian Heller practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Mobile, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Daphne, AL and Monroeville, AL.
See Mobile Internists, Mobile Hematologists, and Mobile Oncologists.