A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Heller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Heller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Heller, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Heller graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Heller has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mobile Infirmary
- North Baldwin Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Joseph Heller MD is a male Hematologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Heller practice?
- Dr. Brian Heller has 9 office locations.
Dr. Brian Heller practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Mobile, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Daphne, AL and Gulf Shores, AL.
See Mobile Hematologists and Mobile Oncologists.