Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian Henry
Dr. Brian Henry, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Emporia, VA, with another office in Atlanta, GA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Henry is affiliated with Southern Virginia Regional Medical Center, Southside Regional Medical Center and John Randolph Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian Henry has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Brian Henry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Emporia, VA.
Dr. Saquib Samee
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Emporia, VA 0.01 mi14
Dr. Inna Tchoukina
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Emporia, VA 0.01 mi21
Dr. Raul Lupia
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Clinical Pharmacology
Emporia, VA 0.01 mi34