A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Hershey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Hershey, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hershey graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Hershey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Sutter Delta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Douglas Hershey MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Hershey practice?
- Dr. Brian Hershey has 13 office locations.
Dr. Brian Hershey practices Anesthesiology near Novato, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA and San Ramon, CA.
See Novato Anesthesiologists.