A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Herts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Herts, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Cystic)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Herts graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Herts has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Euclid Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Robert Herts MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian R. Herts practice?
- Dr. Brian Herts has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Herts practices Diagnostic Radiology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Radiologists.