A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Herts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herts
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Herts Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Herts, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Cystic)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Herts graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Herts has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Euclid Hospital
- Lutheran Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian R Herts MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian R. Herts practice?
- Dr. Brian Herts has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Herts practices Diagnostic Radiology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Radiologists.