A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Hess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Hess is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Hess, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hess graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hess has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Douglas Hess MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Hess practice?
- Dr. Brian Hess has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Hess practices Surgery near Lafayette, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Erie, CO.
See Lafayette Surgeons.