A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Hiestand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Hiestand, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hiestand graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Hiestand has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian C Hiestand MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian C. Hiestand practice?
- Dr. Brian Hiestand has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Hiestand practices Emergency Medicine near Advance, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Lexington, NC.
See Advance Emergency Physicians.