A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Higgins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Higgins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Higgins, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Higgins graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Higgins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fairfield Medical Center
- Hocking Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Edward Higgins DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Brian E. Higgins practice?
- Dr. Brian Higgins has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Higgins practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Lancaster, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, OH and Columbus, OH.
See Lancaster Physiatrists.