A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Hoban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Hoban is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Hoban, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoban graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Hoban has 3 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Blake Med Ctr, Bradenton, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Keith Hoban MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Brian K. Hoban practice?
- Dr. Brian Hoban has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Hoban practices Otolaryngology near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City Center, FL and Ruskin, FL.
See Bradenton Otolaryngologists.