A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Hoey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Hoey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Hoey, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Multiple Trauma
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoey graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Hoey has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian A Hoey FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Hoey practice?
- Dr. Brian Hoey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Hoey practices Surgical Critical Care near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Hill, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.