A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Hoey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Hoey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoey
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Hoey, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Multiple Trauma
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoey graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Hoey has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian A Hoey FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Hoey practice?
- Dr. Brian Hoey has 1 office location.
- Dr. Brian Hoey practices Surgical Critical Care near Fountain Hill, PA.