Dr. Brian Anthony Hoey MD and FACS is male, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Trauma Surgery, and Critical Care Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Hoey is Excellent. Dr. Hoey has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Hoey, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Multiple Trauma and Wounds and Injuries.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoey graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hoey has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- St. Luke`s HospitalBethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hoey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Brian Hoey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Hoey practice?
Dr. Brian Hoey practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Trauma Surgery, and Critical Care Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Hill, PA and Reading, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons and Bethlehem Urgent Care Centers.