Dr. Brian Anthony Hoey MD and FACS is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Trauma Surgery, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Hoey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Hoey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Hoey, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Multiple Trauma and Wounds and Injuries.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoey graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hoey has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hoey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Hoey practice?
Dr. Brian Hoey practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Trauma Surgery, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Fountain Hill, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons, Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners, and Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.