inactive

Brian C Hoff MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

May 4th, 2012
The most unprofessional Doctor I have ever seen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First off this guy came in the room and smelled of liquor really bad which was a little disturbing. He barely checked me out at all, I told him I had been running a fever with bad stomach pain and he said it was no big deal and was probably the flu and to go home and take Ibuprophen and drink a lot of liquids.He didnt even order any tests or even put a hand on me. He then started making small talk with me asking me what I do for a living and where I like to hang out etc. He then tells me his wife is an ex stripper or prostitute or something,Im thinking to my self what does this have to do with my ER visit ? He ended up just sending me home with nothing, no tests, no presciptions, nothing. I went to a different ER the next day with more stomach pain and was given tests and x-rays and i was told I had a massive kidney stone, I was admitted and had surgery for it. what a joke this Dr. Hoff was, I will file the appropriate complaints and cotact a lawyer. All I can say is if you value your life stay away from DR. Hoff.