A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Hohertz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Hohertz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Hohertz, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hohertz graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hohertz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Plaza Medical Center
- University Hospital of Arkansas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Lynn Hohertz MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian L. Hohertz practice?
- Dr. Brian Hohertz has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Hohertz practices Emergency Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Emergency Physicians.