Dr. Brian Hohertz Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Brian Hohertz?

UAMS has a Grade A+ Doctor

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

The waiting room can always be a nightmare in the ER. I was glad however when I finally got to see Dr. Hohertz. He was very pleasant and patient. He listened to my lungs and did a full health check up. Something that I was not accustomed too when visiting an ER. I was glad that he was the doctor to take care of me. The Car Wreak was scary enough. Having a caring doctor was a blessing. Thank you UAMS for having Doctors like Dr. Hohertz on Staff.

An excellent physician

Posted on March 19th, 2013

Nobody wants to have to go to the ER, but if you do, this is the kind of doctor you want. He was able to diagnose me and took time to explain it as well. Dr Hohertz has an excellent bedside manner. I'd been to several other doctors before seeing him. He had a student doctor that he taught about my case. I wish he had his own clinic.

Good doctor

Posted on June 16th, 2009

Never a doctor has been so close to "hipocratus jugdeae" he is a good doctor and i would visit him anytime if i go to America.

Posted on September 28th, 2014