Overall Review

December 6th, 2016
all expereiences ive had with Dr Holmes have been thorough and professional.

January 17th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Holmes is an excellent surgeon. He took the time to explain the kind that f tumor I had, symptoms associated with the type of tumor I had and the surgery he was going to perform.

October 8th, 2014
Good Surgeon
Dr Holmes preformed a anterior dissection and fusion on my C5-C6 vertebra 9 months ago. The procedure was a complete success and I was able to return to my normal routine within about 6 weeks of my surgery. My diagnosis was explained fully in advance and my options were fully explained.

August 18th, 2012
Aftercare from cervical surgery was poor. I was sent home from the hospital with a collar that did not fit. I was in a lot of pain and was referred to my pcp. I felt he dropped the ball in aftercare.

December 21st, 2010
I found my experience to be very satisfying. (for a surgery that is) Dr. Holmes was an excellent surgeon. I rated him lower with bedside manner but that could have been due to the fact that he was so busy with his other cases. I was in a good deal of pain. I was not that happy with the hospital environment but that was no fault of Dr. Holmes. The screaming man in the other room assulting the nurse was not his patient. My follow up has been excellent!!!!! I had to have two surgeries, the first one was the less aggressive one which did not work for long. I was disappointed, however realized that this is the way to approach my problem which ended up with a spinal fusion. Very professional team in the Hagerstown Office. No complaints!!! I would highly recommend Dr. Holmes for your surgery needs.

October 11th, 2010
Not in Good Hands
Unable to see doctor most of the visits, had to see a PA. Physician seemed to be fairly unconcerned about condition.

September 26th, 2010
A Doctor and Office that doesn't care
Visited office 2 yrs before with a beginning of back problems. Last week it flaired up to where it is hard to walk. Office screwed up the appointment and when I got a little upset because of the pain a lack of communication of staff they have refused any service there after. I guess it is true that having other insurance than medicare speaks louder than $$.