A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Horner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Horner is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horner
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Horner, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Horner graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Horner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian John Horner DO is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Horner practice?
- Dr. Brian Horner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Horner practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Internists, Charlotte Critical Care Practitioners, and Charlotte Pulmonologists.