A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Horner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Horner is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horner
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Horner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Horner, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Horner graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Horner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian John Horner DO is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Horner practice?
- Dr. Brian Horner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Horner practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Internists, Charlotte Critical Care Practitioners, and Charlotte Pulmonologists.