A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Horsman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Horsman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Horsman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Horsman graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Horsman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Horsman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan