A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Horsman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Horsman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Horsman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Horsman graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Horsman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Kenneth Horsman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Brian K. Horsman practice?
- Dr. Brian Horsman has 14 office locations.
Dr. Brian Horsman practices Ophthalmology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Ophthalmologists.