A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Horst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Horst is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Horst, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Areas of practice: Pediatrics
Education & Awards
Dr. Horst graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Horst has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ivinson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Paul Horst MD and FAAP is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Brian P. Horst practice?
- Dr. Brian Horst has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Horst practices Pediatrics near Laramie, WY.
See Laramie Pediatricians.