Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian Hotchkiss
Dr. Brian Hotchkiss, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI, with another office in Grand Rapids, MI. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Hotchkiss is affiliated with Spectrum Health - Blodgett Hospital, Spectrum Health - Butterworth Hospital and Spectrum Health Hospitals. Dr. Hotchkiss has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian Hotchkiss has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Brian Hotchkiss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.
Dr. Daniel Patton
Orthopedic Surgery, Residency
Grand Rapids, MI 0.78 mi7
Dr. Bernard Maupin
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Grand Rapids, MI 0.78 mi41
Dr. Thomas Hearty
Grand Rapids, MI 0.78 mi14