Brian K. Howard, MD

1357 Hembree Rd
Ste 200
Roswell, GA 30076
(770) 619-9566
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  PERFECT experience!!!  |  show details
by Wendy K. on Mar 7th, 2014

I had to have my breast implants replaced, so I decided to have an abdominoplasty done at the same time. A dear friend of mine had done extensive research several years prior for the same procedures, and she chose Dr. Howard. Since she had done so much research and was beyond happy with her results, Dr. Howard's work and his office staff, I knew he was the one for me, and I couldn't be happier with the procedures I had!! The entire experience was so pleasant and easy. Dr. Howard has a professional, kind bedside manner. He and his entire staff are professional and compassionate. I never once doubted my choice in doctors or having both procedures done at the same time. I was very comfortable at all times, and the procedure was not nearly as painful as I had imagined. The results are amazing and I have a whole new outlook on life, thanks to Dr. Howard. Michelle and Leigh Ann are so sweet and fun to work with!! I would highly recommend Dr. Brian Howard, and I look forward to having more procedures done at his office in the near future.

|  Exceptional Surgeon and Staff!  |  show details
by AM on Feb 5th, 2014

I am very happy with the care and service I've had in Dr. Howard's office. He is a very skilled, knowledgeable, and approachable surgeon who works very hard to make sure you get your money's worth when under his care! The staff is really great too and really takes time to answer all questions and really address pain management so you feel as pain-free as possible. Wendy, the asthetician, is phenominal - very caring and professional. I recommend her for microdermabrasions and lymphatic massage.

|  Great experience  |  show details
Dec 17th, 2013

I have nothing but the most glowing feedback for Dr. Brian Howard and his practice!! I work in the healthcare field so from my general practitioner to my dermatologist, I always do extensive research before selecting any Doctor. I look at academic background, experience and years in practice, and all the patient reviews. Plus I always want a Doctor who stays abreast of the field and the research of what works, rather than saying ‘this is the way I’ve always done it.’ The fact that Dr. Howard has 14 years of experience, belongs to 4 different plastic surgery organizations, publishes literature and always wants to educate himself and his staff on the latest techniques and procedures on what works best made me feel that I would get the best results possible. When I was researching a Doctor for Fraxel treatment to fade out some of my dark surgical scars, I actually looked at quite a few Doctors but ended up ruling out other qualified Doctors due to reviews I found of dissatisfied patients. The patient’s reviews for Dr. Howard seemed to consistently reflect that he and his staff were very compassionate, helpful and very qualified. Although there were many other options closer to my home, I drove further out to his practice for a consultation with him. I really like Dr. Howard when I met him; he was kind, friendly and sincere. He sat with me and made sure I felt that all my questions were answered. Dr. Howard and his entire staff are all so warm and friendly, and he is a very kind and extremely skilled Doctor. I would highly recommend Dr. Howard

|  Dr Howard is amazing!  |  show details
by tatiana Skroskis on Dec 10th, 2013

I reached out to Dr Howard's practice in the summer of 2012 interested in a breasts augmentation. I was given a free consultation in which was very informative. Very soon after I booked my surgery date with Dr Howard. I commend Dr Howard for being a doctor not driven by dollar signs but by the well being of his patients and the art of his craft. He is also not going to give you what you feel is best but as an expert what he knows is in your best interest. I did an over the muscle implant which took me from a small b cup to a triple d which although is much larger than by original size fits my body very proportional and looks very natural. After being pleased with the results of my breasts in November 2013 I returned for lip injections in which I am more than satisfied with the natural yet improved result. Overall I'd give Dr Howard a 10 in professionalism, bedside manner, knowledge and execution. Definitely will refer!

|  Excellent service and excellent results  |  show details
by Malinda K on Dec 10th, 2013

Dr Howard's office has wonderful current equipment and techniques and he is close by monitoring use and application of the equipment. My skin looks amazing if I do say so myself. The staff was knowledgeable, helpful, and so positive. I will definitely return next time I need to look 'rested' and youthful.

Nov 10th, 2013

I recently had a mammogram that was questionable. We later found out that I had leakage from the breast augmentation that I had 20 years ago. I had consultations with a few doctors and felt very comfortable from the beginning with Dr. Howard. I was extremely nervous about the operation and had a lot of anxiety. Dr. Howard and his staff assured me that all would be well. The operation went very well and I was back to work in 4 days. I am very pleased with the results and couldn't be happier. Dr. Howard and his staff were awesome. I would recommend them to anyone!

|  Loving my Lipo!!!  |  show details
Oct 30th, 2013

I researched several Atlanta Plastic surgeons and narrowed my decision down to 3...Dr. Brian Howard and 2 other surgeons...all of whom were board certfied with excellent reviews. What made me settle on Dr. Howard? His consultation! He listened to my concerns and desired results and he was completely honest in regards to what my results would be based on my requested procedure of Smart Lipo and also informed me of which procedure would give me optimal results (tummy tuck). I really appreciated his honesty and expertise. I ultimately decided on the smart lipo and targeted the upper and lower abdomen. My results after 1 year were far better than I ever expected...so muc so that I went back August 2013 and had my flanks, mid and upper back areas treated with smart lipo! 3 months have passed and I look great...and these aren't even my final results! If you're looking for a Board Certified plastic surgeon that will over-deliver...then Dr. Brian Howard should be your choice!

by E.A on May 26th, 2013

I wish I did not choose Dr Brian Howard to do surgery on me. he is the bottom the class doctor --as they say. I choose him based on online review which most of it as faked, was done by his staff. this review is true. from a real patient who suffered on the hand of Dr. Brian Howard. I went to see him for a Rhinoplasty, I have dreamed about fixing the pump on the nose for many many year, finally I saved up for it and ready to go for it. Dr. Brian Howard told me that it's a good idea also to do Steptoplasy,... he said my insurance covers it. my administrator pushed me so much to do both surgery, she kept saying the insurance will cover it don't worry. Dr Brian Howard claimed that I will breath 10 time better if I do the septoplasty. so I did both surgeries. the results were awful, my nose was twisted, and he kept saying "you got a great results"... I insisted it's not. and I made him compare before and after picture infront of his staff. as I insisted he admitted it, and told me that we need an immediate revision to fix it, he said nothing that can't be fixed. he claimed that he won't change me for it but I have to pay the Out Patient facility . when it was time for the revision, he asked me to pay half price of a full Rhinoplasy...that was so expensive for me to pay just b/c he messed up. anyway, I did the 2n surgery which is in fact is the third one ( the first round was Rhinoplasy steptoplasy). the result are still bad. he took away too much cartilage from my nose, left side, the left side is shorter and thinker than the right side. my messed up my Septum. now I have air pressure on my right ear all the time, every day. very painful and frustration, b/c I can't heat people , I keep asking them to repeat..I tried all the methods out there to pop up my ear, but no luck....Image I have un even air pressure all the time in !!!! you know how it feel after an airplane trip. I have that feeling all the time. when I think about it now, I really did not need septum surgery he talked me into it, to rip off my insurance, now I do have Septum problems which causing uneven pressure on my ears. I just can't imagine a doctor would do such thing, I trusted him and believed him, b/c I thought he know what he is talking about... but now i know that he is not. and I want to make sure that you guys know this so you won't let him mess up you nose. I am in debt now, b/c I was not ready financially for a revision. and very unhappy b/c he gave me new problems that I have to deal with me. the uneven air pressure on my air and funny looking nose. he told me that he can fix the thin short side of my nose by injections, which is $600 every 6 month to the rest of my life... seriously!!!!!. I have never met a doctor like him. he is not qualified to do surgeries in my opinion based on my experience with him. he is very greedy person. he just think about money and does not care about the patient. I really regret going to him , I wish I did not. what a bad luck that sent him to his office. I am writing this today for you guys, to help you not going to Dr Brian Howard and to not face what I have faced.

|  breast augmentation  |  show details
May 24th, 2013

I searched for weeks for a plastic surgeon and found myself to be confident and comfortable in Dr. Howard. I was shown before and after pictures, I was measured properly and pictures were taken. I was assured that we can obtain the goal of volume as well as same size breasts with implants. Unbeknownst to me the method to achieve the desired result was a "tissue expander" which was never recommended or discussed. I am now left with the same problem I had only bigger and harder b/c it's like I have a tumor on one side of my chest. The doctor is now turning his cheek after he told me he would do anything for me at this point. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone and I would suggest that anyone browsing these blogs take more time and do more research than I apparently did.

|  Pleased with outcome of implant relacement  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2013

After having saline breast implants 27 years ago with no evident problems, I realized a couple of years ago that one side had deflated. I discovered Dr. Howard's office while visiting another physician in the same building a couple of years ago and stopped in to check out the office and ask questions about what my options were. The staff was so courteous and took me in for a free consult. Two years went by quickly and recently I called back to say I was now ready for the procedure. They immediately retrieved info from my initial visit and scheduled another appointment for a new consult and photos. A couple of weeks later I had my surgery and replaced the old implants with gel implants. Dr Howard and the surgery team did a great job re-sizing and equalizing the amount of gel for each breast (one required more gel than the other) and making me identical on both sides. I'm very happy with the immediate after surgery results .

|  Great experience.  |  show details
Nov 4th, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. Howard for anyone considering having plastic surgery. His staff is very caring and friendly and Dr. Howard took the time to answer all my questions.

Doctor's Response

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your enthusiasm with us!

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Jan 7th, 2011

Dr. Brian Howard and his staff are great

Doctor's Response

Thanks so much for letting us know about your excitement with your experience at Dr. Howard's!

by Tracy Johnstone - Alpharetta, GA on Nov 8th, 2010

Because my job is related to the beauty industry and I spend the majority of my time making others look and feel beautiful, after turning 40, I wanted to do something for myself that would truly enhance my overall appearance. After hearing about Dr. Brian Howard from one of my well respected clients, I decided to get a consultation. After a few moments of listening to me, Dr. Howard made a few recommendations that would most benefit my desire for youthfulness. Thus, I respected his thoughts and had my procedure that very same day! Needless to say, I left his office looking and feeling 10 years younger. My experience with Dr. Howard and his staff was more than satisfying and beyond any of my expectations. Once again, thank you North Fulton Plastic Surgery (Dr. Brian K. Howard) for giving me more than I had anticipated!

Doctor's Response

We adore our patients and appreciate the time you take to let us know of your great experience! Thanks!

|  Great Experience!! Wonderful Results!!  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2010

From the first phone call with Kerry I felt very at ease and excited to meet Dr. Howard. Once I met him I knew he was the surgeon for me and I could not have been more pleased with my results. I highly recommend this office because the staff is fabulous especially Kerry!! She made me feel so comfortable and at ease. Dr. Howard was very professional and attentive to answer all of my questions and concerns.

Doctor's Response

Thanks for your kind and positive comments, and we hope to see you again!

Sep 10th, 2008

Poor communicator - skills not very good, what you see is what you get.