A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Hull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Hull is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Hull, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hull graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Hull has 4 hospital affiliations:
- United Regional Health Sys-8th St Campus
- Kell West Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Cottrell Hull DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian C. Hull practice?
- Dr. Brian Hull has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Hull practices Family Medicine near Wichita Falls, TX.
Additional practice locations include: United Regional Physician Group, TX.
See Wichita Falls Primary Care Doctors.