A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Hummel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Hummel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hummel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hummel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Hummel, FACS, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hummel graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hummel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian W Hummel FACS and MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian W. Hummel practice?
- Dr. Brian Hummel has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Hummel practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Cardiothoracic Surgeons.