A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Hummel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Hummel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Hummel, FACS, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hummel graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hummel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian W Hummel FACS and MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian W. Hummel practice?
- Dr. Brian Hummel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Hummel practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL.
See Naples Cardiothoracic Surgeons.