A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Humpherys:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Humpherys is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Humpherys
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Humpherys Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Humpherys, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Humpherys graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Humpherys has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Forrest General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian E Humpherys MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian E. Humpherys practice?
- Dr. Brian Humpherys has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Humpherys practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hattiesburg, MS.
See Hattiesburg Surgeons.