A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Humphreys:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Humphreys, FACS, MD, PA is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Humphreys graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Humphreys has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Nacogdoches Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center-San Augustine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Humphreys accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian F. Humphreys practice?
Dr. Brian Humphreys practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Lufkin, TX.
See Lufkin Otolaryngologists.