A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Humphreys:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Humphreys is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Humphreys, FACS, MD, PA is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Humphreys graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Humphreys has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Nacogdoches Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center-San Augustine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian F Humphreys FACS, MD, and PA is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. Brian F. Humphreys practice?
- Dr. Brian Humphreys has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Humphreys practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Lufkin, TX.
See Lufkin Otolaryngologists and Lufkin Plastic Surgeons.