A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Biliary Tract Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from St. Mary's Hospital Medical School, Imperial College London, England. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Carr has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Irving Carr MD and PHD is a male Oncologist , has 43 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Brian I. Carr practice?
- Dr. Brian Carr has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Carr practices Medical Oncology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Pittsburgh Oncologists.