A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Carr is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carr
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carr Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Biliary Tract Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from St. Mary's Hospital Medical School, Imperial College London, England. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Carr has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Irving Carr MD and PHD is a male Oncologist , has 45 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Brian I. Carr practice?
- Dr. Brian Carr has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Carr practices Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Oncologists.