A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Ilfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Ilfeld, MD, MS is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ilfeld graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Ilfeld has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Michael Ilfeld MD and MS is a male Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian M. Ilfeld practice?
- Dr. Brian Ilfeld has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Ilfeld practices Anesthesiology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Anesthesiologists.