Learn more about Dr. Brian Ipsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Ipsen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ipsen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ipsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Ipsen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ipsen graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Ipsen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Medical Center
- Mccune - Brooks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian J Ipsen MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Ipsen practice?
- Dr. Brian Ipsen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Ipsen practices Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery near Galena, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Carthage, MO.
See Galena Surgeons.