A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Ipsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Ipsen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Ipsen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ipsen graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Ipsen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Medical Center
- Mccune - Brooks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian J Ipsen MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Ipsen practice?
- Dr. Brian Ipsen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Ipsen practices Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery near Galena, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburg, KS and Joplin, MO.
See Galena Surgeons.