Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian Ipsen
Dr. Brian Ipsen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Galena, KS, with another office in Carthage, MO. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine and Neurological Surgery. Dr. Ipsen is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Carthage, McCune Brooks Regional Hospital Mo and Mt Carmel Regional Medical Center. Dr. Ipsen has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian Ipsen has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
Dr. Brian Ipsen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Galena, KS.
Dr. Jonathan Grantham
Galena, KS 0 mi21
Dr. Joseph Graham Jr
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Galena, KS 0 mi10
Dr. James Smith III
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Galena, KS 0 mi13