A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Itagaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Itagaki, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Itagaki
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Itagaki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Itagaki, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Itagaki graduated from University of Hawaii School of Med-Honolulu.
Dr. Itagaki has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- St Vincent Med Ctr, Los Angeles, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Hiro Itagaki MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian H. Itagaki practice?
- Dr. Brian Itagaki has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Itagaki practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.