A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Itagaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Itagaki, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Itagaki, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Fracture Surgery
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Total Hip Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
Education & Awards
Dr. Itagaki graduated from University of Hawaii School of Med-Honolulu.
Dr. Itagaki has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- St Vincent Med Ctr, Los Angeles, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Hiro Itagaki MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian H. Itagaki practice?
- Dr. Brian Itagaki has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Itagaki practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons and Los Angeles Surgeons.