A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Blair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Blair, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Blair graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Blair has 37 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blair accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Blair practice?
Dr. Brian Blair practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians, Phoenix Pediatric Specialists, and Phoenix Cardiologists.