A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Blair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Blair, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blair graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Blair has 38 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian John Blair MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Blair practice?
- Dr. Brian Blair has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Blair practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians and Phoenix Pediatric Specialists.