Dr. Brian Buchanan MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics West Jordan, UT

• Good
  • Bad

September 25th, 2015
Best pediatrician out there! Dr. Buchanan is awesome! He makes my kids feel comfortable and they even forget they are at the doctor. He is super smart and he has actually saved my little boy's life. We drive over an hour to get to his office because he is so worth it! His staff is great too! All of them are really great with the kids while remaining professional. Office is new and clean and fun! Wouldn't go anywhere else!

September 25th, 2015
We love love love Dr. Brian Buchanan! He is so kind, knowledgeable, caring, thorough, and professional. He listens to my concerns and takes a personal interest in my children and their needs. My children love going to the doctor because of him! His office is clean, darling and child-friendly. Each waiting room has a darling theme, such as Eric Carle, Curious George, and Dr. Seuss. The office staff is so friendly. They treat us so well and get us in quickly. Every child should be so lucky to have Dr. Buchanan as their pediatrician!!!

September 13th, 2015
AMAZING PEDIATRICIAN!!!
Dr. Buchanan is our hero! He is so kind, funny, caring, and knowledgeable. I totally trust him with each of our precious children's health. They love going to visit Dr. Buchanan because he always puts them at ease, and they know that they can trust him because he cares so much about them. He always asks about their extra curricular activities, and always seems to remember the small details of their lives that are important to them. His staff is awesome, and they treat us and all of their patients like royalty!! It is a total treat going to the doctor, and Dr. Buchanan makes even the tough stuff easy to handle. We LOVE Dr. Buchanan and highly recommend him to all of our friends. We are so lucky to have found him!!

February 4th, 2015
Doesn't seem to care
My wife and I used this pediatrician for our son for about a year. We had about 5 appointments with Dr. Buchanan where he just didn't seem to care about our little boy. He wasn't rude, just not interested at all. He was hard to get an appointment with. My frustration grew when this doctor failed to diagnose my child with asthma and instead Southpoint Pediatrics pushed the nasal flu vaccine on my child though it's very dangerous for asthmatics. My son ended up with pneumonia as a result. We found a new pediatrician who is night and day different. She cares, she referred my son to speech therapy even though Dr. Buchanan blew it off. He might know what he's doing but the fact he doesn't care is so pervasive that it is detrimental to children.

August 18th, 2016