A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Doyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Doyle graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Doyle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Clinical Practices of the University of Pennsylvania
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian J Doyle MD is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Doyle practice?
- Dr. Brian Doyle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Doyle practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.