A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Keyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keyes
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keyes Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Keyes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beloit Memorial Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian J Keyes DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Keyes practice?
- Dr. Brian Keyes has 7 office locations.
Dr. Brian Keyes practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Beloit, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Chicago, IL.
See Beloit Surgeons.