Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian Keyes
Dr. Brian Keyes, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Avon, IN, with other offices in Beloit, WI and Indianapolis, IN (and 4 other locations). He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Keyes is affiliated with Beloit Memorial Hospital Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian Keyes has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Brian Keyes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Avon, IN.
Dr. Robert Klitzman
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Avon, IN 0.01 mi13
Dr. Ripley Worman
Avon, IN 0.01 mi9
Dr. Karen Myung
Pediatric Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Avon, IN 0.01 mi11