A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Lee has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Jen Lee MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Lee practice?
- Dr. Brian Lee has 6 office locations.
Dr. Brian Lee practices Internal Medicine near Windsor Mill, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Burnie, MD and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Windsor Mill Internists.